Thursday, September 23, 2010

Positive Quotes



I have just started a new blog post series (logo made by me)! I hope to bring five quotes about different problems, emotions, or most anything else! Here is the subject for this post: Perseverance

"Many of the great achievements of the world were accomplished by tired and discouraged men who kept on working.”
- Author: Unknown

“Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul.”
- Douglas MacArthur

“Edison failed 10, 000 times before he made the electric light. Do not be discouraged if you fail a few times.”
- Napoleon Hill

“Try and fail, but don't fail to try.”
- Stephen Kaggwa

“Energy and persistence conquer all things.”
- Benjamin Franklin


Do you have any quotes or topics? Send your ideas to me (markdmckinney@gmail.com).

2 comments:

  1. nice quotes!

    I see you train Krav Maga.. check out our new Krav promo clip and let us know what you think!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWHQqarw8Rc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! By the way, I don't actually train Krav Maga.

    ReplyDelete