Being a successful leader means that you are always concerned about others well being before your own. I have laid out five main factors of what makes a leader successful:
1. Be encouraging. Don’t put down someone’s work and make yours better. Uplift them and give positive input.
2. Listen. Listen to what others say. Let them share their views and thoughts and don’t put them down.
3. Be accepting. Don’t fall for what others say about the new guy. Again, be encouraging. Respect their beliefs or views. Don’t distance yourself from them just because they’re different from you.
4. Keep a positive attitude. I mean, who wants to be around someone who is always talking about how something is so bad or has a negative air about themselves?
5. Always do the right thing. Don’t be pulled into doing something that you know that’s wrong. It might be fun at the time, but it will just end badly.