Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My RC Helicopter


About four weeks ago I got this pretty neat little RC (Remote Control) helicopter from Brookstone. If you are looking for a well built RC helicopter look no further! I have written up some pros and cons about it:

Pros:
> Amazing maneuverability
> Don't worry to much about crashing
> a. Because you can buy a 1 year plan for about 3 or 4 dollars
> b. Because it is very well built
> Overall it looks pretty cool
> Can use it for at least 11 minutes unlike Air Hogs' helicopters
where you can only use it for about 6 minutes

Cons:
> Charge time takes a little while (about 25 minutes on used batteries)
> You will have to trim it most of the time (there is a button that you have to hold to make it stop rotating in one direction)
> Only can be used indoors. Otherwise the sun will effect the signal and you will lose control.

My overall rating: 5/5 stars


That's about it. To me this is the best indoor helicopter ever invented. So my advice is that if you want a really well built and easy to control helicopter this is the one to get!!

No comments:

Post a Comment